Want to employ a driver? trial period?
ENSURE YOUR TRUCK DRIVER IS A GOOD MATCH
TQM’s Driver Transition Solution allows our clients to utilize a truck driver under our Supplemental Driver program, and after a predetermined time period the driver can become an employee of our client! TQM’s Driver Transition Solution allows our clients to “kick the tires”, and for our drivers to do the same. It is an excellent option for trucking companies that want to employ their drivers, but would benefit from a trial period to ensure they are confident that the truck driver is a good match.
- Availability: TQM’s Dispatch Command Center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- One Call Solution: TQM utilizes a centralized dispatch model, delivering the ultimate convenience to our customers with driver needs in multiple locations. By calling one number (800) 458-5114, you are connected to our Dispatch Command Center, providing drivers throughout the United States.
- DOT Qualification Guarantee: We will provide a complete DOT Driver Qualification File on every driver, and it will be perfect . . . GUARANTEED!
- TQM Driver Matching: One of the TQM Keys to Success is to match a driver to a customer’s opportunity. The TQM Driver Matching approach provides an exceptional success rate by understanding the challenges of the job, knowing the driver’s experience and capabilities, and presenting each driving opportunity to potential drivers in a straightforward, comprehensive, and honest format. We don’t sell a driver on a job!
- Client Webpages: TQM leverages technology like no other trucking company in our industry by creating a client webpage that delivers the specific requirements of the job, contact information, paperwork instruction and examples, directions, and any other information that will assist TQM’s drivers in excelling for our clients.
- TQM Training: Depending on the complexity of our partner’s truck driving opportunity, the orientation can range from the “TQM Keys to Success”, a Supplemental Driver Handbook, and/or a video presentation of the job requirements and essential information.